As Covid-19 continues to affect our world, we wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re supporting our team and our valued customers.
We are in a very privileged position to be able to deliver our service remotely. Our team use remote devices and our systems are cloud-based.
From 20th March 2020:
– Our team will begin remote working from home
– All further meetings will be conducted via video/phone call
– We are still available for new enquiries and consultations via video/phone call
What it means for you:
1. As of current, all of our team are working the same patterns and will be continuing to deliver projects on our usual schedule.
2. We realise how vital your customers are to the success of your business right now, and will be allocating additional capacity to double down our efforts on existing projects and campaigns. To support you in both in the short term and long term.
3. Any upcoming meetings will remain on the same scheduled date & time. We will provide video/phone call links for any ‘in-person’ meetings.
4. You can contact us by email or call us on 0116 403 0042
You may be making adaptions in your own business, keep us updated as you do and let us know if we can better support you in any way.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Wyze Digital team